Saturday 13 February 2010

Outstanding players

These are some of the players that have shone in the first 4 games of the 2010 Super 14.

Morné Steyn: This can hardly be a surprise, but this guy has carried on his outstanding 2009 form to 2010.
Josh Bekhuis: Please Graham Henry, consider this guy.
Andy Ellis: The best halfback in New Zealand by a long mile.
Juan Smith: He's always leading, he's everywhere, he's doing everything.
Ben Alexander: He's playing much in the spirit of Dave Gallaher: forwards atacking like backs.
James O'Connor: He's the firepower of the Western Force.


1 comment:

  1. So far you are a step ahead of me.
    Last year Andy Ellis wasn't on your radar screen?
    What new Zealand needs is another flyhalf and Donald, Brett and McAlister, and Slade are just pretenders.
    Just like Jonny today, Dan Carter is bound to run into injury or some ill form. It happens to us all I am afraid. Who then, after dismissing those guys, is on your radar screen for flyahlf and first three choices for scrumhalf. I am not a Jimmy Cowan man but I am a Piri Weepu guy but Graham Henry is a guy who doesn;'t like any sort of self expression. For the life of me, I have no idea how he stood by Ma'a Nonu. I recall when Henry was in charge, I believe, Tana Umaga was on the wing. That's how long this fellow has been around. He's older than dirt.

    ReplyDelete